Junior Payment Services Officer
The Ascender Junior Payment Services Officer provides timely and accurate management of payments including superannuation, 3rd party payments, PAYG and Bank files to support clients and the Ascender operations team.
- Be aware of and comply with all Ascender and customer Information Security protocols
- Adhere to all Information Security Standards Policies and Procedures
- Provide a professional and customer centric relationship in each transaction
- Prioritise tasks to ensure all responses are handled efficiently and effectively
- Foster a can do attitude with a focus on adopting new skills
- Support the Payment Services Team to ensure exemplary customer service
- Attend training courses and on the job learning with at least an %80 pass rate
- Have a curious mind to adopt learning principles of understanding
- Adopt a positive demeanour in all transactions
- Be part of the payment services team and the broader operations team by participating in all meetings and initiatives
- Use Ticketing system and meet related KPI's
- Be flexible to work rostered shifts as needed to support the team during business hours.
- Verification and authorisation of incoming bank files and superannuation payments prior to processing to ensure accuracy and timeliness
- Input and reconcile all electronically created bank files prior to upload deadlines
- Responsible for maintaining reports and transaction evidences to support system integrity and meet audit requirement
- Perform minor admin duties such as invoicing and courier tracking
- Completed or nearly completed Cert IV or Diploma in Accounts/Accounting/Payroll or Software Applications is preferred (we do not require a Bachelor degree qualification, although this will also be considered).
- Experience in Application Support roles is an advantage
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux Operating Systems
- Basic understanding Windows Networking and Remote Desktop
- Experience with CRM systems like Salesforce is preferred
- Experience with collaboration and communication tools like Microsoft Teams
- Basic troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and be comfortable with remote working
- A demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technology.
- Strong attention to detail and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork.
- A positive, can do attitude.
Ascender is a leader in providing payroll and HR software solutions in the Asia Pacific region. For over 30 years, we have focused on the prosperity of our clients: growing their businesses, enriching their lives, and shaping their future.
We help our clients put their people first to unlock the full potential of their workforce.
On 1 March 2021, Ascender was acquired by Ceridian, a global leader in human capital management technology that provides human resources, payroll, benefits, workforce management, and talent management functionality. With the acquisition of Ascender, Ceridian now serves a combined 1,500 customers and 2.5 million employees across 30 countries in the APJ region.
The acquisition is an exciting milestone in Ceridian and Ascender's journey to scale and accelerate global growth.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply with your CV attached by clicking 'Apply' button.