Junior HR Customer Support
Ascender is a leading payroll and HCM (Human Capital Management) systems and service provider in the APJ region. We are growing within our sector and planning future growth as we integrate into the global Ceridian organization.
The Ascender Junior Learning Support Consultant provides Level 1 HR technical and administrative support for clients. This role will receive and respond to client queries via telephone and e-mail which will be managed on the Salesforce ticketing tool. The queries will be related to the full spectrum of HR administration services covering all modules of SuccessFactors including EC, Recruitment, Performance, Compensation, Learning & Development and Succession. Queries requiring level 2 support will be managed by the level 1 consultant by forwarding and following up with the relevant department.
This position is to provide high quality client support services by taking and responding to client calls professionally and in a timely manner. The Service Centre has various KPIs and the Consultant is expected to achieve and exceed the KPIs. The Consultant will provide information and resolution to the client in a concise and friendly manner ensuring this is performed at the appropriate level of client understanding.
- Provide a professional and customer centric relationship in each transaction
- Prioritise tasks to ensure all responses are handled efficiently and effectively
- Foster a can do attitude with a focus on adopting new skills
- Use initiative to suggest and implement improvements as part of continuous service improvements.
- Support the Success Factors Learning and support Services Team to ensure exemplary customer service
- Attend training courses and on the job learning with at least an %80 pass rate
- Adopt a positive demeanour in all transactions
- Be part of the Success Factors learning and support team and the broader operations team by participating in all meetings and initiatives
- Use Ticketing system and meet related KPI's
- Completed or nearly completed Cert IV or Diploma in Accounts/Accounting/Payroll or Software Applications is preferred (we do not require a Bachelor degree qualification, although this will also be considered).
- Experience in Application Support or customer service roles is an advantage
- Experience in a HR administrative role or utilising a HCM system is an advantage
- Basic understanding Windows Networking and Remote Desktop
- Experience with CRM systems like Salesforce is preferred
- Experience with collaboration and communication tools like Microsoft Teams
- Basic troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and be comfortable with remote working
What we can offer
- Flexible hybrid WFH and office blended model in a vibrant team culture where people come first
- Multiple potential career pathways within Ascender for successful, experienced HCM and Payroll professionals
- Extensive training and supportive encouraging management
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook, with a flair for numbers.
- A demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technology.
Ascender is a leader in providing payroll and HR software solutions in the Asia Pacific region. For over 30 years, we have focused on the prosperity of our clients: growing their businesses, enriching their lives, and shaping their future.
We help our clients put their people first to unlock the full potential of their workforce.
On 1 March 2021, Ascender was acquired by Ceridian, a global leader in human capital management technology that provides human resources, payroll, benefits, workforce management, and talent management functionality. With the acquisition of Ascender, Ceridian now serves a combined 1,500 customers and 2.5 million employees across 30 countries in the APJ region.
The acquisition is an exciting milestone in Ceridian and Ascender's journey to scale and accelerate global growth.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply with your CV attached by clicking 'Apply' button.