Ascender is a leading provider of Payroll and HCM SaaS solutions in AsiaPac. Due to company growth, we have a new role for an Integration Lead in our Product Development team in Bentley, Perth.
We are looking for a technical lead developer to join us to lead integration suite design and development for our market-leading enterprise-level payroll product, AscenderPay. Enabling smooth integration of AscenderPay with top tier HCM and WFM systems is critical to the ongoing success of the product, and the key focus of this role.
Using your experience and expertise in integration design, you will define integration architecture and patterns, and design and develop our suite of integrations ranging from file-based interfaces to API REST services. You will provide best fit architectural solutions and guide the development of the overall product interface and integration strategy.
If you are an experienced developer specialised in integrations, this role could be a fantastic opportunity to take a market-leading product to the next level.
- System and data analysis, architecture and design as required; data integration and workflow design.
- Integration software development, configuration, and customization.
- Ensure Data Integrity and Security standards per compliance requirements.
- Integration team leadership; mentoring, coaching, and educating team on best practices in integration design and development.
- Monitor emerging technologies & plan for growth & long term success of the integration suite.
- Monitor software and platform licensing taxonomies for compliance and readiness.
- Work with the Product Technical Lead for suitability of solutions in-line with Product design
- Prepare approach papers listing technology options, risks, and impacts of various architectural options.
- Define data dependencies within, between, and among various applications and application components.
- Document and maintain architecture diagrams and descriptions.
Experience & Tech Stack:
- At least two years' experience in a similar role, preferably in a related industry.
- Significant experience with Web services and API technologies (REST, XML/JSON, SOAP, XSLT).
- Experience working on integration programs of work.
- Experience working in a DevOps and agile delivery operating model.
- Experience on any enterprise service bus product is desired (Microsoft BizTalk server, Dell Boomi, WSO2, MULE, Apache Service Mix, Oracle service bus).
- Knowledge and experience in Messaging technologies.
- Expertise in Java related technologies.
- Knowledge of tools such as Swagger, Junit, CI/CD, Jenkins, etc.
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate well with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Be a strong problem solver.
- Have good leadership and interpersonal skills, with ability to work effectively in a team or stand-alone.
- Demonstrate superb organizational and time management skills, with the ability to multi-task.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to design and develop an integration suite that will directly support success of a market-leading enterprise level product.
- Strong collaborative environment within product development group.
- Continuous learning environment with professional development opportunities.
- Locally developed product, with most of the team based in Australia.
- Great location and flexible work hours.