Inside Sales Representative
In an environment where business growth is core to our strategic plan, we are currently looking for a motivated and proactive Inside Sales Representative who is looking to make their next move and grow their career.
The role generates qualified sales leads for our new business sales team and is supported by active marketing campaigns across multiple channels designed to deliver leads to you. If successful in this role, you will develop to be 2IC to the team lead.
- Use your skill and experience to identify and research target markets and develop sales prospect lists from which to generate sales with new clients.
- Be the first responder to inward bound leads (eg demo requests and white papers or any other source).
- Qualify the inward/outbound leads as to their requirements.
- Book meetings/demonstrations for Business Development managers and Account Managers.
- Be an integral part of the Go to Market team and provide inputs around initiatives and effectiveness of campaigns; assist with online marketing and content development.
- Develop a full understanding of the PeopleStreme product suite, and maintain CRM system with a focus on sales metrics.
Skills and Experience requirements:
- A successful background in a volume call centre environment (inbound and/or outbound), with a proven track record of achieving KPI’s and metrics is required.
- Inside sales experience (appointment setting and SaaS sales an advantage).
- An inquisitive mind to track changes in market trends and competitor activities.
- Ability to effectively operate with enthusiasm and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- Tenacity, resilience and excellent communication skills.
What we offer:
As a successful Inside Sales Representative with Ascender you can expect an attractive base salary plus generous commission and development opportunities. You will have the opportunity to support sales growth with a leading HCM business solution whilst providing key inputs to the marketing team.
Ascender, is the leading payroll and learning outsourcing provider in the Asia-Pacific and Middle East region. We believe we don’t just pay people, we enrich their lives and help them build prosperity.
With more than 1.3 million customer employees being serviced by Ascender’s payroll and HR platforms throughout the Asia Pacific region, approximately 1,400 global brands and listed companies across a range of different industries trust us to meet their payroll and HR needs. We service these customers through 900 dedicated Ascender staff based in 10 countries, who have local payroll and HR knowledge and expertise across 7 languages to provide solutions to 31 country legislations.
PeopleStreme was acquired by Ascender in 2018. Their fully integrated human resources platform includes eRecruitment, Onboarding, Performance Management, and Learning & Development and works seamlessly with Ascender’s payroll platforms. Together, Ascender and PeopleStreme have the ability to advise, consult, train and implement all components of any HR project requirements, unlocking the full potential of an organisation’s workforce.
If this role is of interest, please apply with your CV attached by clicking ‘Apply’ button. Note: Full Australian work rights are required to be considered for this role.