HR Support consultant Team Leader
Ascender is one of the leading payroll outsourcing and HCM solutions providers in the Asia-Pacific and Middle East. We believe we don’t just pay people, we enrich their lives and help them build prosperity.
With more than 1.3 million customer employees being serviced by Ascender’s payroll and HR platforms throughout the Asia Pacific region, approximately 1,400 global brands and listed companies across a range of different industries trust us to meet their payroll and HR needs.
We service these customers through 850 dedicated Ascender staff based in 10 countries, who have local payroll and HR knowledge and expertise across 7 languages to provide solutions to 31 country legislations.
Ascender HCM is currently seeking to appoint a talented full-time SuccessFactors Support Desk Team Leader located in the Malvern office (initial 6 month contract, with potential to extend).
Reporting to the Operations Manager (SuccessFactors), the overall objective of this hands-on role is to lead a team of 6 HR Consultants to provide exceptional customer service based on the SuccessFactors Learning Management System.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Leading a team of 6 HR consultants, including overseeing day to day operations, managing the team roster and leave, conducting monthly one-on-one’s with team members, weekly team meetings and team building and development.
- Providing monthly updates in relation to team performance and reporting on metrics as required.
- First point of contact for team members; responsible for issue or conflict resolution, escalating to Operations Manager as required.
- Ensuring all client queries and issues are actioned accurately and on time.
- Ability to understand SuccessFactors client Process maps and Detailed Work Instructions
- Problem solving and dealing with escalations; assisting with complex SuccessFactors LMS issues.
- Keeping up to date with HRIS/HR topics, specifically SuccessFactors LMS.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in HRIS/HCM required, with experience in SuccessFactors desirable.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years’ experience in a managerial/team lead role.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Experience in an outsourced HR environment preferred
- Ability to plan, organise and schedule workflows in a short time frame, and to respond to complex issues under pressure and within strict timelines.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and people management skills
- Excellent English language skills, both verbal and written
If you believe you meet these requirements and are looking for an opportunity with challenges and potential career progression, please submit a cover letter and CV.