HR & LMS Support consultant
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Ascender HCM is currently seeking to appoint a talented permanent, full-time HR & LMS support consultant located in our Malvern office.
The overall objective of this role is to provide level 1 SuccessFactors navigational HR & LMS administrative support. This role will receive and respond to client queries via telephone and e-mail via a Ticket Management tool. The queries will be related to the full spectrum of SuccessFactors modules but predominately Employee Central, Recruitment and Learning.
The Consultant will provide information and resolution to the client in a concise and friendly manner ensuring this is performed at the appropriate level of client understanding.
- Being the primary contact for all calls coming through to the Service Centre, following agreed process and script guidelines, work practices and service standards.
- Providing Level 1 navigational, HR & LMS administrative support to clients using SuccessFactors HCM.
- Being responsible for Ticket Management across multiple clients coming through to the Service Centre via Phone and Email, using internal Ticketing System.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Possess an excellent phone manner.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a customer service / technical support desk environment, providing support to clients in a clear and concise manner.
- Knowledge and experience with HCM, HRIS systems, preferably SuccessFactors
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Experience working to achieve SLA’s and KPI’s desirable.
- Experience in communicating with a diverse range of people
If you believe you meet these requirements and looking for an opportunity with challenges and career progression, please apply with your CV attached by clicking ‘Apply’ below.