Full Stack Developer (MNL)
Ascender is a leading payroll and HCM (Human Capital Management) systems and service provider in the APJ region. We are growing within our sector and planning future growth as we integrate into the global Ceridian organisation.
- You will be collaborating and working closely with an existing and talented team of developers and tester to deliver best in class customer experience.
- You will be responsible for the development of Human Capital Management (HCM) product suite as well as working on other internal projects when required.
- Write and execute tests for any new/existing features/components.
- Perform tasks efficiently to ensure project success.
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science, Information Technology, or related field
- 1- 2 years of Proven Experience developing full-stack applications across the entire software development lifecycle
- Experience in the following
- .Net/ .Net Core / C#, ASP .Net Web API, Entity Framework,
- SQL Server
- JIRA and/or GIT
- Understanding of OOP Design patterns and SOLID principles.
- Experience with unit testing
- Understanding of various SDLC methodologies particularly AGILE.
- Experience with the following will be an advantage for this role
The successful candidate will be:
- An outstanding communicator. Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem solver and an ability to resolve application issues
- Highly organized and ability to multi-task
- A motivated team player and able to work effectively both in a team or standalone
- Ability to learn new technology in a fast-paced environment.
What we offer:
- Full training will be provided as well as first class development opportunities.
- Strong collaborative environment within HCM group
- Continuous learning environment with professional development opportunities
- Locally developed product
- Great location and competitive salary
Ascender is a leader in providing payroll and HR software solutions in the Asia Pacific region. For over 30 years, we have focused on the prosperity of our clients: growing their businesses, enriching their lives, and shaping their future. We help our clients put their people first to unlock the full potential of their workforce.
On 1 March 2021, Ascender was acquired by Ceridian, a global leader in human capital management technology that provides human resources, payroll, benefits, workforce management, and talent management functionality. With the acquisition of Ascender, Ceridian now serves a combined 1,500 customers and 2.5 million employees across 30 countries in the APJ region.
The acquisition is an exciting milestone in Ceridian and Ascender's journey to scale and accelerate global growth.
If this opportunity sounds like you, please submit your application by clicking the apply button!