Full Stack Developer
- You will be collaborating and working closely with an existing and talented team of developers and tester to deliver best in class customer experience.
- You will be responsible for the development of Human Capital Management (HCM) product suite as well as working on other internal projects when required.
- You will be responsible for working with other senior developers to document new features and products.
- Write and execute tests for any new/existing features/components.
- Perform tasks efficiently to ensure project success.
Experience & Skills:
- 2- 3 years of Proven Experience developing full-stack applications across the entire software development lifecycle
- Understanding of OOP Design patterns and SOLID principles.
- Experience with unit testing
- Experience with Jira and GIT
- Understanding of CI/CD
- Experience with Azure/AWS will be an advantage for this role
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science
The successful candidate will be:
- An outstanding communicator. Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem solver
- Highly organised and the ability to multi task
- A motivated team player
- Able to work effectively both in a team or standalone
LocationSouthbank, Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Applications closeMay 16, 2021