Full Stack Developer
You will be collaborating and working closely with an existing and talented team of developer's and testers to deliver best in class customer experience.
- Perform software design and development in accordance with organisation standards of medum for large and complex changes.
- Drive and implement software design and development in accordance with organisation standards for small / medium changes.
- Deliver functionality according to specification, on time and to estimate at a high level of quality
- Participate in quality assurance activities within a project
- Actively improve the quality of the code base
- Design and implement comprehensive, testable solutions that include repeatable testing frameworks.
- Development, test and implementation on
- defect fixes to the existing v6 and V8+ HCM suite
- approved Customer Change Requests
- client site build tools for improved performance of deployment of new clients
- migration and upgrade of clients from v6 to v8+ of the HCM product suite
- feature enhancements and improvements
- for improved security within the HCM suite
- Guide and mentor fellow .NET developers, assis with day-to-day coding questions and provide guidance on best practice and performance improvements
- Manage a project team of software developers when required
- Strong communication skills, with a technical and non-technical audience, both verbal and written
- Strong problem solver
- Highly organised and the ability to multi-task
- A motivated team player
- Able to work effectively both in a team or standalone
- Owns responsibility for the quality and comprehensiveness of their work
- Reliable and punctual
- Ability to prioritise and to quickly handle multiple requests from different sources
- Service orientation and helpful nature
- Provides support to other members of the team
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Experience working in a SaaS environment working on product development and defect management
- Proven experience developing applications across the entire software development lifecycle
- Experience with code development and management tools like JIRA/Azure DevOps and GIT
- Experience developing and testing for different browser support
- Experience integrating with third party products and web services
- Experience with TDD, unit, integration and automated testing
- Experience with performance tuning and code optimisation
- Good understanding of CI/CD
- Experience leading a small team of developers will be an advantage for this role
- People First – We understand people are not simply an input into our business, they are our business. We collaborate to build strong morale and positive spirit in our teams. We celebrate diversity and uniqueness while providing a rewarding and engaging working environment for all.
- Client Focused – Great relationships are the source of our success. We aspire to provide the highest levels of customer service by listening to and empathising with our clients, by providing superior solution quality, and by caring deeply about helping them succeed.
- Integrity – We trust each other to do our jobs and to always act with integrity no matter the cost. We are open, honest, tell it like it is and always strive to do the right thing.