Developer - Integration
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Provide subject matter expertise in the functional and technical design of Integration and related functions.
- Configure and Code within the Dell Boomi platform to support integration requirements such as data transformation, field mapping and advanced business logic.
- Participate in design workshops and walk-throughs with other Ascender staff, including but not limited to Management, Business Analysts, Developers, QA Testers, Implementation Consultants, IT and Support.
- Support and participate in the Development and Testing process for new and enhanced product functions.
- Where required, participate in Client facing meetings to support Account Managers and Implementation Consultants with solution design expertise.
- As part of a team, contribute to the success of our projects, Client satisfaction goals, and Ascender's business objectives.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- 3 years of demonstrated and strong experience with the Dell Boomi Integration Platform.
- Thorough understanding of data structures and formats including XML, JSON, CSV and similar.
- Background in software development with a particular focus upon Integration.
- Experience with SDLC tools similar to Atlassian JIRA, Confluence and Lucidchart.
- Strong Information Technology experience and broad understanding of IT terminology and concepts.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
- Mid to high level skill with Microsoft Office tools, particularly MS-Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Suitable Degree qualification or equivalent industry experience.
LocationPetaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Applications closeMarch 17, 2021