Ascender is the leading payroll and HR software and solutions provider in the Asia Pacific ("APAC") region servicing more than 1.3 million employees of our customers across 1400 global brands. Headquartered in Australia, we provide both SaaS and fully managed outsourced service offerings via market leading, fully-owned IP and through our 850 staff with delivery centres throughout Australia and Asia. Our purpose is to help our clients put their people first and unlock the full potential of their workforce.
Ascender acquired PeopleStreme HCM in October 2018. PeopleStreme HCM software is a complete suite of modular Human Resource Information Systems, which provides 22 solutions across areas such as recruitment, talent management, learning and development, workforce planning and analytics, to deliver better HCM outcomes for businesses and HR teams. The complete HR suite has been specifically developed by the PeopleStreme team to help businesses unlock their full potential through hiring, managing and growing their workforce. PeopleStreme has been operating for 16 years and now has around 250 HCM customers primarily in Australia.
- Development, test and implementation of defect fixes to the existing v6 and V8+ HCM suite
- Development, test and implementation of approved Customer Change Requests
- Development, test and implementation of client site build tools for improved performance of deployment of new clients
- Migration and upgrade of clients from v6 to v8+ of the HCM product suite
- Development, test and implementation of feature enhancements and improvements
- Development, test and implementation of security backfits for improved security
- Update development cards and artifacts with root cause, fixes, development activities, unit test information and documentation and comments as appropriate and in line with the teams Definition of Done (DoD)
- Paticipation in process improvements across development, testing and deployment
- Participation in design and estimation processes for enhancements and new featue development
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Proven experience developing applications across the entire software development lifecycle
- Experience with code development and management tools like VSTS/Azure DevOps and GIT
- Experience developing and testing for different browser support
- Experience integrating with third party products and web services
- Experience with TDD, unit, integration and automated testing
- Experience with performance tuning and code optimisation
- Good understanding of CI/CD
- People First – We understand people are not simply an input into our business, they are our business. We collaborate to build strong morale and positive spirit in our teams. We celebrate diversity and uniqueness while providing a rewarding and engaging working environment for all.
- Client Focused – Great relationships are the source of our success. We aspire to provide the highest levels of customer service by listening to and empathising with our clients, by providing superior solution quality, and by caring deeply about helping them succeed.
- Integrity – We trust each other to do our jobs and to always act with integrity no matter the cost. We are open, honest, tell it like it is and always strive to do the right thing.