Customer Support Manager
Ascender is a leading payroll and HCM (Human Capital Management) systems and service provider in the APJ region. We are growing within our sector and planning future growth as we integrate into the global Ceridian organisation.
As Customer Support Manager, you will report to our Head of Customer Success. You will lead a team of functional experts in the area of payroll and software support. Guiding a growing team to navigate challenges whilst facilitating high quality customer service delivery, as a leader you will manage the team, identify training needs, establish and monitor KPI's and identify and deliver service improvements through collaboration with colleagues across the business. It is desirable that you have experience in and knowledge of the HR Technology sector and payroll software support. You can successfully provide leadership to the team by earning trust, motivating and inspiring great performance while fostering a positive environment that encourages collaboration, development and empowers decision making.
- Support Customer Support Team day-to-day to meet performance goals and objectives
- Provide leadership, inspiration and coaching to the Customer Support Team
- Excellent customer service skills, ability to manage customer escalations and solve problems
- Facilitate and contribute to critical incident management process and related reviews
- Ability to listen and empathise and an empowering leadership approach
- Collaborative approach using a consultative, influencing style that promotes continuous improvement
- Provide meaningful analysis of trends and identify opportunities to improve service and reduce recurrence of issues
- Contribute to reviews and improvement to process and product artefacts
- Engage with key business stakeholders to facilitate seamless service delivery
- Responsible for ensuring delivery of efficient and effective ticket management in alignment with established Service Levels
- Establish and/or enhance process/es to measure customer satisfaction and continue to measure and report on an on-going basis
- Collaborate across business functions to facilitate successful service delivery outcomes which support successful product implementations, upgrades or other services.
- Active participation and leadership in business unit initiatives and activities
You will bring excellent leadership ability; superb organisational and time management skills and you are a great collaborator. With your strong interpersonal skills, you can engage and partner with people from all different backgrounds. You have a positive attitude towards your work and your team and you're passionate about delivering excellent customer service. With a strong nature, you are warm and welcoming. You can "lift up" your team and are first to acknowledge all the good work that they do. You're not just the leader but an enthusiastic and empathetic teammate who knows how to build and the value of trust. You are a true customer champion who is highly motivated to deliver the best experience from yourself and your team.
What We Offer
- Flexible work options
- Culture that supports improvement and change
- Advanced knowledge and expertise in the sector globally
Ascender is a leader in providing payroll and HR software solutions in the Asia Pacific region. For over 30 years, we have focused on the prosperity of our clients: growing their businesses, enriching their lives, and shaping their future. We help our clients put their people first to unlock the full potential of their workforce.
On 1 March 2021, Ascender was acquired by Ceridian, a global leader in human capital management technology that provides human resources, payroll, benefits, workforce management, and talent management functionality. With the acquisition of Ascender, Ceridian now serves a combined 1,500 customers and 2.5 million employees across 30 countries in the APJ region.
The acquisition is an exciting milestone in Ceridian and Ascender's journey to scale and accelerate global growth.
If this opportunity sounds like you, please submit your application by clicking the apply button!