Customer Support Consultant
With more than 1.3 million customer employees being serviced by Ascender’s payroll and HR platforms throughout the Asia Pacific region, approximately 1,200 global brands and listed companies across a range of different industries trust us to meet their payroll and HR needs. We service these customers through 850+ dedicated Ascender staff based in 8 countries, who have local payroll and HR knowledge and expertise across 7 languages to provide solutions to 31 country legislations.
About the role:
We have an exciting new opportunity available in our Sydney office that could appeal to an experienced software customer service/support professional looking for exposure to account management, or a payroll generalist with a passion for customer service, looking to do something a bit different with their career.
Reporting to the Customer Support Team Lead, the purpose of this role is to support our Pay ANZ Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) clients with their payroll requirements. The role covers a wide scope of duties which includes payroll functions, SaaS configurations and implementations. In addition, the customer support consultant will provide remote account management to a number of small-to-medium-sized (SME) enterprise customers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide product and technical support to customers with respect to our Pay ANZ platform, by answering incoming telephone calls, logging requests, assisting with customer enquiries and trouble-shooting to find solutions.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with existing customers.
- Maintenance of existing customer support databases and personnel data in relevant systems
- Hands-on payroll processing when necessary
- End of month payroll balancing & reporting, end of year payroll balancing and payment summary production
- Provide remote account management services for a range of SME customers, backing up and supporting the account management function as follows:
- Update and maintain Salesforce information for your customers
- Preparation and distribution of regular customer communications
- Assist with development and maintenance of the account management team tools, processes and procedures.
Qualifications, experience and capabilities required:
- Qualifications or equivalent experience in Business Management, HR, Payroll or a related field of study.
- Minimum of 3 years payroll experience is required, with exposure to Pay ANZ highly regarded.
- Customer service experience is desirable.
- Outstanding communication skills, with excellent verbal and written English.
- Highly professional interpersonal skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Strong organisational skills, with high attention to detail.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply with your CV attached by clicking ‘Apply’ button.