Continuous Improvement Specialist
Ascender is one of the leading payroll outsourcing and HCM solutions providers in the Asia-Pacific and Middle East. We believe we don’t just pay people, we enrich their lives and help them build prosperity.
With more than 1.3 million customer employees being serviced by Ascender’s payroll and HR platforms throughout the Asia Pacific region, approximately 1,400 global brands and listed companies across a range of different industries trust us to meet their payroll and HR needs.
We service these customers through 850 dedicated Ascender staff based in 10 countries, who have local payroll and HR knowledge and expertise across 7 languages to provide solutions to 31 country legislations.
The Continuous Improvement Specialist role, as part of the Managed Services team, Asia, is responsible for driving standardization across Ascender with high focus on quality control and compliance. The individual will be partnering with both Compliance and Operations Teams to ensure quality control or compliance findings are addressed appropriately and to drive standardization of processes across the different Service Centres.
Note: We have two positions currently available; one position requires Japanese language skills, to support our Japanese Managed Services team.
- Supports the "TOM" Target Operating Model of Ascender Managed Services
- Define service standards in line with the service offering of Ascender Managed Services
- Works with other functions in the business to support compliance requirements
- Analyse available data to determine gaps or opportunities and provides recommendation
- Ensure compliance to SOC, ISO and internal controls
- Works with Operations team to enhance existing controls or create where there is none
- Assists in creating and revising process documents
- Supports Operations team in reviewing RCAs, Issues/Escalations Log, legal updates to ensure green SLAs with special focus on accounts in remediation
- Drives best practice sharing across the organization
- Supports project initiatives where subject matter expert is required in the field of operational compliance
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills required:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education & experience in Business, HR or a related discipline
- Payroll Operations Knowledge, with more than 3 years’ experience in payroll – experience in ASIA Payroll is preferred
- LEAN Six Sigma Yellow/Green Belt Certification
- Strong background in quality control and operational compliance
- Adopts a diligent approach to problem resolution within a regulatory context
- Strong analytical skills and can propose win-win solutions
- Ability to communicate with all levels within the organization
- Flexible and diplomatic in interpersonal relationships
- Can make sound decisions with minimal guidance
- Project Management experience
- Organized and can work on several projects at once
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply with your CV attached by clicking ‘Apply’ button.