Continuous Improvement Lead
Continuous Improvement Lead
Ascender is one of the leading payroll outsourcing and HCM solutions providers in the Asia-Pacific and Middle East. We believe we don't just pay people, we enrich their lives and help them build prosperity.
With more than 1.3 million customer employees being serviced by Ascender's payroll and HR platforms throughout the Asia Pacific region, approximately 1,400 global brands and listed companies across a range of different industries trust us to meet their payroll and HR needs.
We service these customers through 850 dedicated Ascender staff based in 10 countries, who have local payroll and HR knowledge and expertise across 7 languages to provide solutions to 31 country legislations.
The Continuous Improvement Lead role, as part of Managed Services Asia, is responsible for driving standardization across Ascender with a high focus on quality control and compliance. The individual will be partnering with compliance and operations to ensure quality control or compliance findings are addressed properly.
- Owning the "TOM" Target Operating Model of Ascender Managed Services.
- Defining service standards in line with the service offering of Ascender Managed Services.
- Analysing available data to determine gaps or opportunities and provides recommendation.
- Ensuring the right controls are in place for every process being delivered by the team.
- Driving adherence to the process especially critical steps where the control is expected to be performed properly.
- Assessing the maturity of the managed services business unit, establish the baseline and work with stakeholders towards a more matured process or environment.
- Coordinating possible tool enhancements identified in process reviews focused on quality and compliance.
- Ownership of risk management ~ identified risks on compliance.
- Driving best practice sharing across the organization.
- Supporting project initiatives where subject matter expert is required in the field of operational compliance.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree or master's Degree or equivalent combination of education & experience.
- Payroll operations knowledge – Preceda process knowledge preferred
- Strong background on quality control management and compliance.
- Held projects focused in addressing process improvements and compliance remediation.
- Experienced in internal and external audits.
- Understanding of service catalogue.
- Client and quality focused.
- Effective in building relationships.
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment as well as work independently and make sound decisions.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Knowledgeable of ANZ Payroll would be preferred.
- Six Sigma Green / Black Belt certification desirable.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply with your CV attached by clicking 'Apply' button below.