This position is based in the Ascender Philippines office and reports to the Learning & Development lead as part of the Ascender L&D team, making learning accessible to the Ascender workforce.
As the Content Developer, you will coordinate with the Trainers and/or Subject Matter Experts to create training modules and programs that will be published and released via Learning Management System (LMS).
- Design and develop training content using eLearning principles and methodologies
- Create and improve design tools such as storyboard, visual layouts and eLearning templates
- Participate in content review sessions to confirm and validate learning objectives, accuracy of content, user interface and experience
- Improve existing course material based on stakeholder feedback
- Work with trainers and SMEs to create assessments for each online course
- 3-5 years extensive knowledge and experience in using Articulate Storyline 360 is mandatory, and experience in workplace learning and/or multimedia is an advantage.
- Knowledge of other eLearning software applications and video editing tools like Movavi, Camtasia, Adobe Captivate/Illustrator is a plus, but is not required at this time.
- Understanding of Learning Management Systems
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Whiteboard
Ascender is one of the leading payroll outsourcing and HCM solutions providers in the Asia-Pacific and Middle East. We believe we don't just pay people, we enrich their lives and help them build prosperity.
With more than 1.3 million customer employees being serviced by Ascender's payroll and HR platforms throughout the Asia Pacific region, approximately 1,400 global brands and listed companies across a range of different industries trust us to meet their payroll and HR needs.
We service these customers through 850 dedicated Ascender staff based in 10 countries, who have local payroll and HR knowledge and expertise across 7 languages to provide solutions to 31 country legislations.
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please apply with your CV by clicking the Apply button.