Compliance Specialist, Customer IT
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Provide subject matter expertise related to ISO27001, SOC 1, SOC 2, OSPAR, and other information security regulations.
- Draft and maintain compliance documents (e.g. policies, standards, procedures, etc.).
- Develop, standardize and implement internal risk assessment methodologies according to regulatory requirements and best practices.
- Establish, maintain and refine governance, risk and compliance processes for both Ascender products and third-party systems or vendor partners.
- Manage information security risks through the risk management process including risk identification, analysis, decision-making, treatment planning and tracking.
- Prepare risk management metrics and reporting.
- Conduct internal risk and compliance meetings as a subject matter expert.
- Prepare internal and external audit evidence.
- Participate in projects as assigned to enhance Ascender's compliance capabilities.
- Monitor the adoption of information security best practices throughout the business unit.
- Respond to compliance related questionnaires as part of the sales and customer audit processes.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Suitable Degree qualification or equivalent industry experience.
- Background in quality control management and compliance.
- Experienced in Information security, compliance, technology audit, or a related field.
- Experience with ISO 27001, SOC 1, SOC 2.
- Strong Information Technology experience and conceptual understanding.
- Excellent Written and Spoken English skill.
- Mid to high level skill with Microsoft Office tools, particularly MS-Word and Excel.
LocationPetaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Applications closeSeptember 30, 2020