Business Intelligence Analyst - TM1 (Mascot)
Ascender is a leading Payroll and HCM SaaS and managed services provider. We are growing within our sector and planning future growth across markets in APAC as part of the global Ceridian organisation.
Fantastic new opportunity for a Business Intelligence Analyst – TM1 to join our FP&A team, based in Mascot, Sydney. Reporting to the Group Planning and Reporting Manager, you will work closely with our Head of Strategy and broader Finance Team to optimize and maintain the financial and management reporting systems. You will also be involved in a wide range of projects combining technical accounting practices and commercial outputs.
- Manage and continuously improve our TM1 instances
- TM1 administration user, maintain security setup, build processes and TIs
- Technical expert for our accounting and analytics teams
- Capture and analyse financial and non-financial data across our different business units and products to provide insights to internal stakeholders via published reports and dashboards
- Support the delivery, improvement and optimisation of Management Reports, budget and forecast processes
- Liaise with our teams across ANZ, the US and Asia.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience Required:
- CA/CPA qualifications
- Working knowledge of TM1, Netsuite, SQL and Salesforce
- Inquisitive nature with a commercial mindset is a must.
- Support stakeholders to demonstrate, prototype, design and develop TM1 solutions from a foundation level
- Demonstrated preparation of detailed reports and presentations to management & senior stakeholders
- Strong ability to analyse and interpret data and deliver meaningful insight that is commercially savvy and actionable
- Extensive experience in budgeting, forecasting and allocations concepts
- Business case development
- Engaging communication and presentation skills
What Ascender offers:
- Competitive salary package and flexible work options.
- Convenient location close to public transport.
- Vibrant team-based culture with an environment that supports improvement and change.
- Growing organisation, now part of a global US-listed company.
- Opportunity to add value and shape best practice.
Ascender is a leader in providing payroll and HR software solutions in the Asia Pacific region. For over 30 years, we have focused on the prosperity of our clients: growing their businesses, enriching their lives, and shaping their future. We help our clients put their people first to unlock the full potential of their workforce.
On 1 March 2021, Ascender was acquired by Ceridian, a global leader in human capital management technology that provides human resources, payroll, benefits, workforce management, and talent management functionality. With the acquisition of Ascender, Ceridian now serves a combined 1,500 customers and 2.5 million employees across 30 countries in the APJ region.
The acquisition is an exciting milestone in Ceridian and Ascender's journey to scale and accelerate global growth.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your application with your CV attached by clicking the 'Apply' button.