Ascender is a leading Payroll and HCM SaaS and managed services provider across AsiaPac; Ascender has recently been acquired by Ceridian, a global leader in human capital management (HCM) technology. We have new opportunities for Business Consultants across all of Australia – Perth, Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney & Adelaide
Use your expertise in Payroll, Human Resources systems and the Ascender Pay platform to deliver projects.
- Deliver professional services engagements ranging from small to large projects for the implementation of Ascender Pay
- Lead small to medium projects such as Ascender Pay version upgrades or discrete medium to large and complex Ascender Pay application implementations
- Lead requirements gathering workshops/exercises and prepare detailed client requirements documentation
- Undertake analysis of client business requirements and prepare functional design specifications detailing proposed solutions
- Complete configuration of the Ascender Pay payroll platform to meet client requirements
- Prepare test plans and conduct testing of the Ascender Pay payroll platform solution
- Train clients in the use of the Ascender Pay payroll platform
Skills & Experience Required:
You'll bring a track record of successful delivery of timely and accurate client-facing consulting services. You have technical knowledge of HR/Personnel, Payroll and Leave practices, procedures, operations, and local legislation. Hands-on experience using or configuring payroll and/or HRIS systems. If you have a strong understanding of system integrations and transformation of business rules, it's an advantage. Ascender Pay experiences would be great, but don't worry, we'll train you if you don't.
When restrictions lift you may the need flexibility to travel and work at client sites as you'd deliver project implementations. You're motivated to get the work done, micromanagement isn't for you and you have a high level of initiative. You can break down technical language into easy speak for non-technical people.
What is on offer:
- Flexible work options
- Vibrant team-based culture that supports improvement and change
- Opportunity to work on integration activities and accounting policy alignment within a global environment; growth agenda across AsiaPac.
- Opportunity to add value and shape best practice
Ascender is a leader in providing payroll and HR software solutions in the Asia Pacific region. For over 30 years, we have focused on the prosperity of our clients: growing their businesses, enriching their lives, and shaping their future. We help our clients put their people first to unlock the full potential of their workforce.
On 1 March 2021, Ascender was acquired by Ceridian, a global leader in human capital management technology that provides human resources, payroll, benefits, workforce management, and talent management functionality. With the acquisition of Ascender, Ceridian now serves a combined 1,500 customers and 2.5 million employees across 30 countries in the APJ region.
The acquisition is an exciting milestone in Ceridian and Ascender's journey to scale and accelerate global growth.