Business Consultant Philippines
Ascender is one of the leading payroll outsourcing and HCM solutions providers in the Asia-Pacific and Middle East. We believe we don’t just pay people, we enrich their lives and help them build prosperity.
With more than 1.3 million customer employees being serviced by Ascender’s payroll and HR platforms throughout the Asia Pacific region, approximately 1,400 global brands and listed companies across a range of different industries trust us to meet their payroll and HR needs.
We service these customers through 850 dedicated Ascender staff based in 10 countries, who have local payroll and HR knowledge and expertise across 7 languages to provide solutions to 31 country legislations.
The Preceda Business Consultant will follow the Dragonfly Implementation Methodology to manage all transitioning PayANZ customers and internal stakeholders to meet established milestones and targeted completion dates.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide application and business analysis consulting services for Dragonfly Projects customers.
- Identify solutions through understanding client requirements and researching the options available in the Preceda product
- Develop Functional specifications for clients.
- Develop and/or assist with production of scoping requirements and documentation where applicable and where requested.
- Follow Dragonfly Project Management Methodology
- Work directly with third party vendors where required to provide total solutions to clients.
- Deliver Preceda Education as required.
Skills & experience required:
- Sound knowledge of HR/Personnel, Payroll and Leave practices, procedures, operations and local legislation.
- Extensive payroll system experience, with experience with Preceda highly regarded
- Understanding of customer service philosophies and ability to deal with clients at all levels.
- Business acumen.
- Track record of successful delivery of timely and accurate consulting services in payroll applications.
- Ability to travel to client sites as required for project implementations.
- Good computer skills, including MS Office suite and MS Project.
- Ability to schedule and prioritise time.
- Ability to work autonomously, with a high level of initiative.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills, with a high level of written and verbal English.
- Prepared to work additional hours when required to ensure project delivery to timeframe.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your application with your CV attached by clicking the ‘Apply’ button.