Ascender is a leading payroll and HCM (Human Capital Management) systems and service provider in the APJ region. We are growing within our sector and planning future growth as we integrate into the global Ceridian organisation.
Business Consultants are needed to join our growing team and be based in our Bentley – Perth location. You'll bring knowledge and experience in Payroll, HR and the Ascender Pay platform to deliver short and long term system projects for our valuable clients.
- Delivery of service engagements from small to large projects with the implementation of Ascender Pay payroll platform
- Lead small to medium projects such as version upgrades or discrete medium to large and complex Ascender Pay application implementations
- Lead requirements gathering workshops/exercises and prepare detailed client requirements documentation
- Analysis of client business requirements and prepare functional design specifications detailing future solutions
- Configuration of the Ascender Pay payroll platform to meet client needs
- Prepare test plans and conduct testing of the Ascender Pay payroll platform solution
- Train clients in Ascender Pay payroll platform
As an experienced Business Consultant, you have successfully delivered on time of timely and accurate client-facing consulting services. You have strong knowledge of HR/Personnel, Payroll and Leave practices, procedures, operations, and local legislation, with hands-on experience using or configuring payroll and/or HRIS systems. It's great if you understand system integrations and transformation of business rules but if you don't, we can teach you. It's even better if you have experience with Ascender Pay but if you have other payroll system experience that's great too and we can teach you systems. There may be times where you will need to travel to our client sites for project implementations and that could mean overseas, interstate or down the road but of course it depends on COVID19 travel restrictions. You have amazing intuition and think outside of the norm when finding solutions to complex problems and you don't give up until the solution is found. As this role is client face it's essential, you're able to communicate with lots of different people from many cultures and backgrounds.
What We Offer
- Flexible work options
- Free parking
- Culture that supports improvement and change
- work on integration activities and accounting policy alignment within a global environment, growth agenda across APAC.
Ascender is a leader in providing payroll and HR software solutions in the Asia Pacific region. For over 30 years, we have focused on the prosperity of our clients: growing their businesses, enriching their lives, and shaping their future. We help our clients put their people first to unlock the full potential of their workforce.
On 1 March 2021, Ascender was acquired by Ceridian, a global leader in human capital management technology that provides human resources, payroll, benefits, workforce management, and talent management functionality. With the acquisition of Ascender, Ceridian now serves a combined 1,500 customers and 2.5 million employees across 30 countries in the APJ region.
The acquisition is an exciting milestone in Ceridian and Ascender's journey to scale and accelerate global growth.
If this opportunity sounds like you, please submit your application by clicking the apply button!