Ascender is growing! We are a leading Payroll outsourcing and HCM solutions provider across APAC. We have five new opportunities for Business Consultants to join our Ascender Public and Enterprise Services business unit. Roles can be located in Bentley – Perth, Mascot – Sydney, Southbank – Melbourne, Dulwich – Adelaide, Brisbane, Auckland or Wellington.
As a Business Consultant you would utilise your knowledge and experience in Payroll, Human Resources and the Ascender Pay platform to deliver short- and long-term system projects for our valuable clientele.
- Deliver professional services engagements ranging from small to large projects pertaining to the implementation of Ascender Pay payroll platform capabilities
- Lead small to medium projects such as Ascender Pay version upgrades or discrete medium to large and complex Ascender Pay application implementations
- Lead requirements gathering workshops/exercises and prepare detailed client requirements documentation
- Undertake analysis of client business requirements and prepare functional design specifications detailing proposed solutions
- Complete configuration of the Ascender Pay payroll platform to meet client requirements
- Prepare test plans and conduct testing of the Ascender Pay payroll platform solution
- Train clients in the use of the Ascender Pay payroll platform
Skills & Experience Required:
- 3+ years' previous experience in a similar role, with a track record of successful delivery of timely and accurate client-facing consulting services.
- Sound knowledge of HR/Personnel, Payroll and Leave practices, procedures, operations and local legislation, with hands-on experience using or configuring payroll and/or HRIS systems.
- Understanding of system integrations and transformation of business rules is desirable
- Experience with Ascender Pay highly regarded; open to other payroll system experience (training will be provided).
- Current passport and ability to travel to client sites as required for project implementations, and according to current COVID19 travel restrictions.
- Good computer skills, including MS Office suite.
- Ability to work autonomously, with a high level of initiative.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, think outside the box.
- Excellent communication skills, with a high level of written and verbal English
What we offer
- Competitive salary and flexible hours, with great office locations.
- A successful, growing and motivated team where the focus is on collaboration and support for great client outcomes.
- Growing APAC organisation offering long term development and potential career opportunities.
Ascender is one of the leading payroll outsourcing and HCM solutions providers in the Asia-Pacific and Middle East. We believe we don't just pay people, we enrich their lives and help them build prosperity.
With more than 1.3 million customer employees being serviced by Ascender's payroll and HR platforms throughout the Asia Pacific region, approximately 1,400 global brands and listed companies across a range of different industries trust us to meet their payroll and HR needs.
We service these customers through 850 dedicated Ascender staff based in 10 countries, who have local payroll and HR knowledge and expertise across 7 language to provide solutions to 31 country legislations.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply with your CV by clicking 'Apply' button.