Ascender is one of the leading payroll outsourcing and HCM solutions providers in the Asia-Pacific and Middle East. We believe we don’t just pay people, we enrich their lives and help them build prosperity.
With more than 1.3 million customer employees being serviced by Ascender’s payroll and HR platforms throughout the Asia Pacific region, approximately 1,400 global brands and listed companies across a range of different industries trust us to meet their payroll and HR needs.
We service these customers through 850 dedicated Ascender staff based in 10 countries, who have local payroll and HR knowledge and expertise across 7 languages to provide solutions to 31 country legislations.
- Conduct workshop to understand client requirement
- Acquire knowledge of Asia countries payroll
- Define client requirements, provide gap analysis, and configure the outcome into the application
- Provide business / application analysis and solutions to new and existing clients
- Perform project activates include system configuration, data migration, parallel run and documentation over the project life cycle as per implementation methodology
- Acquire professional consulting skills in the areas of product customization, business process, system integration
- Exhibit professionalism and high business ethics
- Provides quality documentation in relation to issues and proposed solution
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Customer Service Orientation
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Good oral & written communication skill
- Project Management skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Good time management for meeting deadlines
- Good documentation and organization skills
- Minimum two years working experience in implementation of HRIS and Payroll Applications or in Payroll Operations
Job Specific Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent knowledge in function including HRIS, Payroll, Leave & Benefit Claim Administration
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically Word / Excel & Power Point
- Tertiary qualified