Business Analyst / Project Coordinator
As a Business Analyst / Project Coordinator (contract) you will be responsible for coordinating the rollout of key initiatives for our HCM and Payroll products, including the rollout of our Single Touch Payroll solution. You will leverage your business analysis skills to dig into complex data mapping and product features to assist in the delivery of major product driven initiatives.
This opportunity will suit an all-rounder who gets their hands dirty and is keen to learn new things. A highly motivated candidate would be given the opportunity to extend themselves into the 'product analyst' domain, defining features for our HCM and Payroll products.
You will be supported by your peers in a very collaborative, cross functional team.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders and/or external clients to ensure seamless uptake of new functionality
- Investigate and define the 'as-is' and 'to be' processes for internal and external stakeholders related to major product initiatives
- Produce project planning and status reporting on internal initiatives to keep key stakeholders informed on progress.
- Define product changes required to support the initiatives with sufficient detail so that they can be implemented by the team.
Experience & Skills:
- Ability to digest, distil and communicate complex concepts in use cases, workflow diagrams, wireframes and/or mockups.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills at all levels and ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- An understanding of or experience in SDLC and agile methodologies desired.
- Ability to manage time, prioritise work and develop creative solutions while working under pressure.
- Capability to work collaboratively as part of a team spread across Australia and offshore.
- Tertiary Qualification in Computing, Business Analysis, Project Management or suitably related field are highly regarded but not essential.
- Understanding of process modelling tools (MS Visio, Bizagi modeller, Lucidchart), wireframes modelling tools (Lucidchart, Balsamiq) and personal computer tools (Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Office 365, etc).
- Understanding of UML 2.0 is highly regarded but not essential.
- HR and/or payroll systems experience is highly regarded but not essential.
What we offer:
- Strong collaborative environment within Product Group
- Locally developed product, with most of the team based in Australia
- Great location
Ascender is one of the leading payroll outsourcing and HCM solutions providers in the Asia-Pacific and Middle East. We believe we don't just pay people, we enrich their lives and help them build prosperity.
With more than 1.3 million customer employees being serviced by Ascender's payroll and HR platforms throughout the Asia Pacific region, approximately 1,400 global brands and listed companies across a range of different industries trust us to meet their payroll and HR needs.
We service these customers through 850 dedicated Ascender staff based in 10 countries, who have local payroll and HR knowledge and expertise across 7 languages to provide solutions to 31 country legislations.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply with your resume attached by clicking 'Apply' button below.