Business Analyst - Integration
About the Role
The Business Analyst (BA) is responsible for researching, designing, documenting, and supporting the development of new product features and the expansion of existing features to meet client project requirements and market expectations.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Provide subject matter expertise in the functional and technical design of Integration and related functions.
- Design and document proposed functional solutions to meet project and product roadmap requirements.
- Facilitate design workshops and walk-throughs with other Ascender staff, including but not limited to Management, Software Developers, QA Testers, Implementation Consultants, IT and Support.
- Support and participate in the Development and Testing process for new and enhanced product functions.
- Where required, participate in Client facing meetings to support Account Managers and Implementation Consultants with solution design expertise.
- Conduct research into industry trends related to product features and make recommendations on potential product enhancement.
- Provide management reporting related to your activities to support ongoing Product Management communication and activities.
- As part of a team, contribute to the success of our projects, Client satisfaction goals, and Ascender's business objectives.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Suitable Degree qualification or equivalent industry experience.
- Background in software functional design with a particular focus upon Integration.
- Experience with SDLC tools similar to Atlassian JIRA, Confluence and Lucidchart.
- Strong Information Technology experience and broad understanding of IT terminology and concepts.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
- Mid to high level skill with Microsoft Office tools, particularly MS-Word, Excel and PowerPoint.