Ascender Pay Business Consultant
We are seeking a Payroll Implementation Consultant to join our Ascender Public and Enterprise Services business unit. Utilise your extensive knowledge and experience in Payroll, Payroll systems and Human Resources to deliver short- and long-term Ascender Pay system projects for our valuable clientele.
This 12 month contract opportunity (with potential to extend) can be located in Perth, Sydney or Melbourne.
Key responsibilities include:
- Participate in large projects pertaining to the implementation of Ascender Pay Human Capital Management Platform capabilities
- Lead/Coordinate small to medium projects such as Ascender Pay version upgrades or discrete Ascender Pay implementations
- Lead requirements gathering workshops/exercises and prepare detailed client requirement documentation
- Undertake analysis of client business requirements and prepare Functional Specifications detailing proposed solutions
- Complete configuration of the Ascender Pay Human Capital Management Platform to meet client requirements
- Prepare test plans and conduct testing of the Ascender Pay Human Capital Management Platform solution
- Train clients in the use of the Ascender Pay Human Capital Management Platform
Skills & experience required:
- Sound knowledge of HR/Personnel, Payroll and Leave practices, procedures, operations and local legislation.
- Experience with Ascender Pay highly regarded but full systems training will be provided.
- Track record of successful delivery of timely and accurate consulting services in past roles.
- Current passport and ability to travel to client sites required for project implementations.
- Good computer skills, including MS Office suite.
- Ability to work autonomously, with a high level of initiative.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills, with a high level of written and verbal English.
What we offer:
- Attractive salary and good office locations
- Flexible work hours
- A dynamic and people-focused environment within a growing business
- Potential career opportunities across the Ascender business
Ascender is one of the leading payroll outsourcing and HCM solutions providers in the Asia-Pacific and Middle East. We believe we don’t just pay people, we enrich their lives and help them build prosperity.
With more than 1.3 million customer employees being serviced by Ascender’s payroll and HR platforms throughout the Asia Pacific region, approximately 1,400 global brands and listed companies across a range of different industries trust us to meet their payroll and HR needs.
We service these customers through 850 dedicated Ascender staff based in 10 countries, who have local payroll and HR knowledge and expertise across 7 languages to provide solutions to 31 country legislations.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your application with your CV attached by clicking the ‘Apply’ button.