Application Implementation Consultant - HR Systems
We have a rare opportunity for an Implementation Consultant within one of our Customer Delivery Teams at Ascender, a leading APAC SaaS provider. The role is focused on our Ascender HCM (Human Capital Management) product suite and based in our new Southbank offices.
You will have accountability for successful completion of Ascender HCM implementations assigned to you, working closely with the customer to guide them through the available options and optimising their usage and experience. You will be hands-on throughout the full end to end implementation process up to go-live, including process documentation and problem-solving, liaising closely with customer and internal stakeholders throughout.
- Project manage new implementations hands-on end-to-end to successfully deploy solutions within project time frame, scope and budget.
- Closely manage client and internal stakeholder expectations to ensure delivery expectations are met.
- Lead customers through Ascender HCM implementations under the Ascender Implementation Methodology (AIM) and in accordance with internal process, including:
- Project initiation
- Requirement gathering
- Platform configuration
- Providing specific training on the Ascender HCM platform
- Reviewing and resolving customer UAT feedback
- Supporting pre go-live preparation
- Proactively identify and communicate any risk or deviation from planned delivery to stakeholders in a timely way, with mitigation recommendations.
- Develop and share Ascender HCM platform expertise with internal teams; contribute to the Delivery process and improve knowledge base.
- Perform gap analysis of customer requirements against existing application features to identify new opportunities for Commercial Team follow up.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 3-5 years successful client-facing solution delivery experience, with corporate and enterprise brands; HRIS/HCM solutions experience an advantage.
- Experience with or knowledge of HR practices and processes a strong advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure in a results-based environment.
- Strong workshop facilitation and project governance skills.
- Strong analytical, logical and lateral thinking skills – business analyst experience an advantage.
- 'Can do' attitude towards achieving goals and targets.
- Ability to solve complex problems involving multiple variables and uncertainty.
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer management skills.
- Ability to work independently and with the team to meet deadlines effectively.
- Accountability and follow-through on commitments, fostering strong client relationships.
- Team focused, building effective working relationships with team members and colleagues.
What we offer:
- A passionate team who enjoy exchanging ideas within a vibrant culture.
- Great office location (new offices in Southbank).
- Locally developed product suite, with management on-site.
- A good roadmap of tech and feature upgrades, with an expanding client base.
- Flexible work options, with long term career opportunities.
Ascender is a leader in providing payroll and HR software solutions in the Asia Pacific region.
For over 30 years, we have focused on the prosperity of our clients: growing their businesses, enriching their lives, and shaping their future.
We help our clients put their people first to unlock the full potential of their workforce.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply with your CV attached by clicking the 'Apply' button.