Account Manager, Asia Services
About the Role:
Ascender is the leading payroll and learning outsourcing provider in the Asia-Pacific and Middle East region. We are a human-made organisation that sets the bar higher, puts the passion into providing, and is leading the charge on change.
Reporting to the Head of Account Management, Asia Services, the Account Manager, Asia is responsible for managing the key relationships of payroll clients.
The Account Manager, Asia acts as the first line of escalation for any commercial, business or relationship issues that may arise from our clients as well as being an objective client advocate back into the business. A key measure for this role will be the maintenance of a high level of client satisfaction whilst managing clients' expectations. It is also expected that his role will work to generate revenues from our existing client base, by recommending value added services, upgrades, upselling and other consulting services.
- Act as an objective client advocate back into the business, maintaining a high level of client satisfaction whilst managing client's expectations
- Act as the client's first line of escalation for commercial, business and relationship issues, working and coordinating with key delivery groups to meet the client's needs, as well as being the client advocate
- Maintain high level of client retention rate based on strong client satisfaction and excellent value, as well as making sure clients are reference-able for new sales prospect
- Coordinate and work with internal functional and delivery groups to deliver required client outcomes and results, coordinating the quality and timeliness of all client communications
- Generate revenues from existing client base, by recommending/promoting value added services, upgrades, upselling into new solutions and consulting services
- Develop and execute a client engagement plan for key clients to maximise client revenues and satisfaction levels
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in Outsourcing, Software, Payroll, HR or a consulting organization preferred
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in account management and/or client interfacing role
- Preferably tertiary and professional qualifications in business
What Ascender offers:
- Competitive salary package.
- Vibrant team-based culture with an environment that supports improvement and change
- Flexible work options, with a great office location and long term career opportunities.
Ascender is a leader in providing payroll and HR software solutions in the Asia Pacific region. For over 30 years, we have focused on the prosperity of our clients: growing their businesses, enriching their lives, and shaping their future.
We help our clients put their people first to unlock the full potential of their workforce.
On 1 March 2021, Ascender was acquired by Ceridian, a global leader in human capital management technology that provides human resources, payroll, benefits, workforce management, and talent management functionality. With the acquisition of Ascender, Ceridian now serves a combined 1,500 customers and 2.5 million employees across 30 countries in the APJ region.
The acquisition is an exciting milestone in Ceridian and Ascender's journey to scale and accelerate global growth.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply with your CV attached by clicking 'Apply' button.