Account Manager, Asia Services
Reporting to the Head of Account Management, Asia Services, the Account Manager, Asia is responsible for managing the key relationships of payroll clients.
The Account Manager, Asia acts as the first line of escalation for any commercial, business or relationship issues that may arise from our clients as well as being an objective client advocate back into the business. A key measure for this role will be the maintenance of a high level of client satisfaction whilst managing clients' expectations. It is also expected that his role will work to generate revenues from our existing client base, by recommending value added services, upgrades, upselling and other consulting services.
- Act as an objective client advocate back into the business, maintaining a high level of client satisfaction whilst managing client's expectations
- Maintain regular contact with clients through actively setting meetings to effectively identify and address any client pain points and proposing solutions to resolve client concerns
- Act as the client's first line of escalation for commercial, business and relationship issues, working and coordinating with key delivery groups to meet the client's needs, as well as being the client advocate
- Develop an in-depth understanding of each client's business goals, value creation strategy and direction to enable meaningful and valuable engagement beyond the day-to-day service delivery objectives
- Developing medium to long term plans and preparing strategies to protect, grow and diversify the relationship with a defined group of existing clients
- Developing client retention and growth plans and strategies for developing profitable business with assigned accounts
- Reviewing and reporting to management on client retention, business opportunity and market trends
- Maintain high level of client retention rate based on strong client satisfaction and excellent value, as well as making sure clients are reference-able for new sales prospect
- Coordinate and work with internal functional and delivery groups to deliver required client outcomes and results, coordinating the quality and timeliness of all client communications
- Generate revenues from existing client base, by recommending/promoting value added services, upgrades, upselling into new solutions and consulting services
- Develop and execute a client engagement plan for key clients to maximise client revenues and satisfaction levels
- Manage and maintain up-to-date client contracts and renewals, reflecting the services engaged for and the expectations of the clients
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Experience in Outsourcing, Software, Payroll, HR or a consulting organization preferred
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in account management and/or client interfacing role
- Preferably tertiary and professional qualifications in business
Job Specific Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain a supportive, productive and mutually beneficial relationships with others in the workplace; establishing connections with internal and external parties that are essential for the accomplishment of work goals
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective communication using techniques / methods to convey clear information / ideas to ensure others understanding and maximise engagement
- Demonstrated ability to identify and understand issues / problems / opportunities, and effectively drawing conclusions with actions to be taken in a timely manner
- Demonstrated ability to manage relationships and influence / motivate outcomes to both internal and external parties.
- Strong commercial acumen with experience in contract negotiation and track record in achieving targets
- Outstanding communication skills
- Highly professional interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Collaborative (non negotiable)
- Integrity (non negotiable)
- Ensure policy and process are followed (non negotiable)
- Strong team approach
- Effective communicator
- Good business judgement
Key working relationships:
- Asia Leadership Team
- Sales Team
- Account Management Team
- Operations Team
- In-Country Partner Manager
- Other Operational and Consulting staff and management
- Other Commercial / Finance staff and Management
- In-Country Payroll Partners where Business does not operates
- Key Integration Partners (eg. Workday, Kronos)
- External Networks
- People First – We understand people are not simply an input into our business, they are our business. We collaborate to build strong morale and positive spirit in our teams. We celebrate diversity and uniqueness while providing a rewarding and engaging working environment for all.
- Client Focused – Great relationships are the source of our success. We aspire to provide the highest levels of customer service by listening to and empathising with our clients, by providing superior solution quality, and by caring deeply about helping them succeed.
- Integrity – We trust each other to do our jobs and to always act with integrity no matter the cost. We are open, honest, tell it like it is and always strive to do the right thing.