Account Manager, Asia
Ascender is one of the leading payroll outsourcing and HCM solutions providers in the Asia-Pacific and Middle East. We believe we don't just pay people, we enrich their lives and help them build prosperity.
With more than 1.3 million customer employees being serviced by Ascender's payroll and HR platforms throughout the Asia Pacific region, approximately 1,400 global brands and listed companies across a range of different industries trust us to meet their payroll and HR needs.
We service these customers through 850 dedicated Ascender staff based in 10 countries, who have local payroll and HR knowledge and expertise across 7 language to provide solutions to 31 country legislations.
- Act as an objective client advocate back into the business, maintaining a high level of client satisfaction whilst managing client's expectations
- Act as the client's first line of escalation for commercial, business and relationship issues, working and coordinating with key delivery groups to meet the client's needs, as well as being the client advocate
- Maintain high level of client retention rate based on strong client satisfaction and excellent value, as well as making sure clients are reference-able for new sales prospect
- Coordinate and work with internal functional and delivery groups to deliver required client outcomes and results, coordinating the quality and timeliness of all client communications
- Generate revenues from existing client base, by recommending/promoting value added services, upgrades, upselling into new solutions and consulting services
- Develop and execute a client engagement plan for key clients to maximise client revenues and satisfaction levels
Experience and Qualifications Requirements:
- Experience in Outsourcing, Software, Payroll, HR or a consulting organization preferred
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in account management and/or client interfacing role
- Preferably tertiary and professional qualifications in business