Location: Auckland, New Zealand
In an environment where business growth and client retention are core to our strategic plan, we are currently seeking an Account Director who is looking to make their next move and deliver results within their new organisation.
Reporting to the General Manager New Zealand, and based in either Auckland or Wellington, the Account Director has 3 major functions:
- Identifying extension sales opportunities within the client base
- Issue Management Point of Escalation
- Relationship Management and Client Retention
- Assisting in the development of strategic sales plans for accounts; implementing strategic account plans to maximise extension business opportunities.
- Conducting regular account meetings with accounts within the region.
- Preparation and presentation of business proposals.
- Achieve regional revenue targets for both consulting services and software sales.
- Generating revenues from existing client base by recommending/promoting value added services, upgrades, upselling into new solutions and consulting services.
- Developing and executing a client engagement plan for key clients to maximise revenues and satisfaction levels.
- Managing and maintaining up-to-date client contracts and renewals, reflecting the services engaged for and the expectations of the clients.
- Client’s first line of escalation for commercial, business and relationship issues, working and coordinating with key delivery groups to meet the client’s needs.
- Identify solutions through the understanding of client requirements and researching the options available in our product and service offerings.
- Maintaining a high level of client retention rate based on strong client satisfaction, as well as making sure clients are reference-able for new sales prospects.
- Some travel required depending on client location.
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- At least 5 years’ experience working in account management or sales preferably within the HR or Payroll industry.
- Understanding of client service processes and expectations.
- Ability to build relationships with a number of stakeholders across the business.
- Tenacity to see issues through to resolution.
- Professional presentation and communication, with excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Preferably tertiary and/ or professional qualifications in business.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office.
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Drive to achieve targets and goals, maintaining a client-centric approach.
- Can-do attitude and willing to put in the time and effort to get results.
- Ability to work with clients across all levels.
- Team player who will drive personal as well as team success.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply with your resume attached by clicking ‘Apply’.